BUYING YOUR HOME
The key to creating a home is about
your living space reflecting who you are.
What can a buyer count on absolutely as we work together to navigate the housing market? The comprehensive Real Estate services we offer from beginning to end will ensure eventual satisfaction in both home buying and selling. Let us offer a simplified, enumerated list of actions that we can use as our checklist to bring satisfaction and reduce complexity.
Your Realtors For Life
After each market transaction is complete, we will continue ongoing communication with the buyer and provide items of value in regards to Real Estate sale and/or purchase. Our primary goal is to serve each buyer to the point of complete satisfaction in the housing market process so that they can count on us as their Realtors for life.
Contact us today and together, let’s find your new dream home.
Existing Home Buying Process
- Analyze housing needs and explain buying process through personal consultation.
- Connect buyer with mortgage lenders to secure loan pre-approval.
- Set-up buyer online for E Listing Alerts.
- Schedule private showings based on buyer’s priorities and schedule.
- Make an offer that addresses buyer’s best interest.
- Arrange for earnest money down payment to backup offer.
- Complete accurate paperwork for appraisal and loan processing.
- Organize and schedule Title Company work.
- Schedule and supervise the closing.
- Assist with any preparation that facilitates a smooth move-in.
New Home Buying/Building Process
- Gather information from the buyer that will assist in our complete understanding of home priorities.
- Analyze the market to assist the buyer in choosing the neighborhood, lot, and floorplan.
- Evaluate what items will help increase home value and what items will not.
- Clarify builder’s warranty and builder obligation under Indiana law.
- Assist buyer in securing the most competitive financing available for new construction.
"Not only did we have multiple showings within the first week – but we also had an offer that we accepted. Cathy really listened to our “wish list” for our new home and quickly located and scheduled several homes for us to view. We found the home we wanted – had our offer accepted and moved into our new home the same day we closed on the one we sold!
The entire process could not have gone more smoothly! Cathy is a joy to work with and so professional. We highly recommend Cathy Sturm to anyone who is looking to buy or sell a home!"Tom and Stacie Tuttle
"I was referred to Cathy's team by a friend who is an agent in another market. I am a first-time, out-of-state investor, and she happily agreed to take on the challenge. She did a lot of extra leg work to help us find properties, do onsite viewings and recommend other vendors to build the team. It took a long time to find what we were looking for, but she was patient and used her expertise to help us secure the right property. She was also able to help us keep it out of short sale. I appreciated her professionalism in communication and timeliness. Her personality is pleasant and easy to work with. I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy in the Indy area."Travis Nicholes
"Cathy was amazing! We met her at an open house, and immediately felt comfortable with her. She paid very close attention to the things we were looking for in a house. She was readily available when we wanted to meet or had questions. I would recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell a home. She was very professional, kind and patient throughout the whole process."Bob and Carrie Sutton
"Cathy Sturm was not only all of the above, but has a strong code of ethics and is a honest person. She is someone who can be trusted to do her best for you and to look out for your best interest. It is nice knowing she is one who will give you the answers you need."Rick and Cathy Myers